Protexus Electrostatic Disinfection System
Disease Prevention is the Cure. NaDCC/ (HOCL) is the Answer.
Infectious Diseases are Serious Business
What is the probability of contracting an infectious disease?
Every public surface can potentially be contaminated with bacteria or viruses including (but not limited to) staph, hepatitis, norovirus, strep, HIV, salmonella, inﬂuenza H1N1, rhinoviruses. C. Diff spores and much more. No surface is safe, and some are worse than others.
- Desks were found to have 400X more bacteria than a toilet seat.
- Tests have proved that in just a few hours, viruses can spread to 60% of a building’s occupants from a single doorknob.
- Studies determined that 28% of gym surfaces tested positive for contamination
- CDC statistics showed 3 out of 4 norovirus outbreaks occur in long-term care facilities and nursing homes
Who is at risk?
Everyone. From children to our pets to our elderly, we are all at risk!
- Daycares and schools
- Athletic facilities and gyms
- Offices and stores
- Food processing
- Restaurants and grocery markets
- Trains, planes and buses
- Hotels and cruise ships
- Shipping and boats of all types
- Theatres and amusement parks
- Hospitals, medical facilities and ﬁrst responders
- Animal care
Even residential homes are all known to spread infectious diseases, as well as exposure to mold and allergens.
What's wrong with using Bleach and Quats to sanitize and disinfect?
Traditional sanitizer/disinfection approaches like chlorine bleach and quarternary ammonium compounds, or quats, are toxic to humans, corrosive to materials and harm the environment they are released to. NaDCC tablets that produce hypochlorous acid (HOCL) when added to water are the less toxic alternatives to chlorine bleach & quats.
- Because chlorine bleach is a hypochlorite (-OCL) and is highly reactive, impure, unstable and sensitive to light and temperature. Quats & chlorine bleach exacerbate or cause asthma.
- Chlorine bleach concentrate begins to degrade from the moment it’s manufactured and, within a month, easily loses a third or more of its activity. When diluted bleach is effective for only hours.
- In addition, bleach and quats are highly corrosive to metals and other surfaces, extremely toxic to the environment, and unsafe for humans to handle or inhale its fumes.
FRIGHTENING FACTS According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- More than two million Americans develop antibiotic-resistant infections each year, resulting in 23,000 deaths.
- Each year 20% of the US population contracts the ﬂu and tens of thousands of people are hospitalized.
- The common cold, Rhinovirus, is the main reason the majority of our population misses school or work every year.
- Norovirus is the #1 cause of acute gastroenteritis outbreaks worldwide.
- Norovirus affects about 21 million Americans annually.
- Leads to over 2 million outpatient/ER visits or hospitalizations, and 800 deaths.
- Touching a contaminated surface, then touching your mouth, spreads 61% of diarrhea or vomiting outbreaks.
- There is no vaccine to prevent norovirus infection.
IT’S TIME FOR A PROACTIVE SOLUTION TO INFECTIOUS DISEASE PREVENTION— ONE THAT IS QUICK, SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.
Billions are spent in the war on infectious diseases every year. Proactive approaches have been hard to implement in the past but that is no longer the case. EarthSafe’s revolutionary technology combines the right chemicals with the perfect tools, resulting in an easier, safer and more effective way to sanitize and disinfect, any time and anywhere. In the long run, this superior level of protection will save millions of dollars in work hours and productivity and medical costs as well as save lives.